FOOD



Hi guys!
I will talk about favorite restaurant.

 
 
 
 
 
Do you know this mark?
 
yes!  Starbucks:)
 
There are Starbucks all over the world, right?
 
 
When I went for a trip, I go to there.
 
 
Did you drink this one?
 
 




while April 19 to 23,we could drink UNICORN FRAPPUCCINO!!!
 
 
I drank this one, but the taste was pretty good.




Starbucks has TALL, GRANDE and VENTI size.
If you order it , you have to say size.




I like caramel Frappuccino.

How about you?

 

 we can drink all  Frappuccino for $5.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My favorite restaurant is Hamazushi.
 

 
It is sushi restaurant.
Because sushi turns around at this restaurant, we take it and eat.
 
like this...☝
 
There is this restaurant near my house, so I went there  since
I was child.
 
We can eat one dish of weekdays for $1.
It is so cheap!!!
 
 
There are also ramen, Fried potato and desert.
 
If you go to Japan, you should go there.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
bye! Have a good weekend💗

 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts