About my favorite sports


Hi! everyone!!
 
 
Today, I will talk about my favorite sports.
 
 
 
I have played volleyball.
When I was a high school student, I belonged to volleyball club.
 
 
 
When I entered this club, there were many people.
So competition was intense.
 
The  advisor was stern, and the practice was hard too.
 
 I wanted to leave it many times. but my friends encouraged me many times.
I was able to remain me on the coattails of a friend.
 
 
My favorite volleyball player is Kimura Saori.
 
 
 
 
Do you know?
This player is very famous in Japan.
 
 
I wanted to see games when she played. but she was very popular, so I was not  able to get a ticket.
I was sad........
 
 
What sports have you played?
tell me-)
 
Thank you for reading! bye!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts